Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Getting to know Daniel, Minh Tri, Ian

Salutations, This is Minh Tri typing. We decided to talk about ourselves in paragraphs. I studied in Ang Mo Kio Primary School. I played Table Tennis when I was in Primary School.I got 238 for my PSLE aggregate score. I have been playing the piano since I was 4. I was born in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am now learning to make web pages. I have two brothers, one currently in Primary 4 studying in my school and another working. Pleasure to meet you, a reader. :D
PS: I rock at Temple Run ROFL

Hi, This is Ian typing. I studied in St. Anthony's Primary School. I play computer games a lot like Blackshot, Wolfteam, Counter-Strike, Warcraft, DoTa etc. I got 224 for my PSLE aggregate score. I like doing sports, especially soccer. In primary school, I was in the Table Tennis and Robotics CCA. Bye Only left 1 minute... Have to begin on Daniel's.. ><

Hello, This is Daniel typing. I studied in St. Andrew's Junior. I got 234 for my PSLE aggregate. I learnt the piano and stopped. I have a sister, currently in Primary 5 studying in St. Margeret's Primary. Pleasure to meet you, a reader (Copied from Minh Tri) :p

Total PS: :[ Daniel copy me ><


No comments:

Post a Comment