Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Getting to know Gavin, Wen Feng and Clemens :)

Names: Gavin, Wen Feng, Clemens

Clemens:
HARRRROOOO,
Moi name is Clemens. I live in Simei Blk 150 and I do not like to be stalked.
I was in Temasek Primary School, and like com games a lot :D  like
DOTA, blackshot so and so forth.
and I do not like to be called honey mustard. Thank you.
chaoz!

Gavin:
Hello, my name is Gavin. I live at Commonwealth Blk 33. I studied in
New Town Primary School.
My hobbies are playing basketball, soccer and computer games. I am a Liverpool fan. :D
~Bye~

Wen Feng:
Hi, I am someone [Wen Feng] , I live somewhere [Pasir Ris Blk 606] , U can find me at Facebook lee Wen Feng, Add meeeee! I love robotics and soccer, and the last most important thing u need to know about me is that I am a human. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment