Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Reflections, Day One. - Luke!

My first impression:
           I already thought that SST would be a fun and exciting school which I would fit into!
My goal as a SST student:
           To learn and follow the 10 Cs throughout my four years here and even after that. Also to help make sure of a good transition to JC (maybe Poly ) and university.
What I would like to know more about my friends:
           I would like to know more about their interests and maybe their names as its a little hard to remember everyone's name. 
What I think makes SST a community:
           Everyone from the students to the teachers, staff and maybe even the food vendors or the cleaners create our SST community. 
What I think is so different about this community:
           The fact that its fun and as close as a family! 
 ~Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment