2.Science Worksheets, papers
3.Chinese complete the paragraph if you have not done so
4.Chinese Email Writing
5. History Raffles and Farquhar question and last year's common test
6. Read up on Chapter 6 of History Textbook.
7.ADMT , sketch 5 forms of packaging design for the desired item you would like to package (include 1-point perspective skill) and specify your target audience.
AND STUDYYYYYY! But not too much .
History Common Test:
4 Chronology Questions- Timeline ( BC, AD, Millenium, Century, terms) [ Study E-journal + Timeline
2 Short Answer Questions - Unit 2 Lesson 1, Textbook Chapter 2
2 Source Based Questions - Unit 2 Lesson 1, Textbook Chapter 2
Chronology- Data, Time, (Mathematics )
Short Answer Questions - PEEL
Below is the Common Test Schedule for those who have not seen it.
Topics to be tested for Maths:
Topics to be tested:
1. Chap 1: Factors & Multiples
2. Chap 2: Real Numbers
3. Chap 3: Approximation & Estimation
4. Chap 4: Algebra
5. Chap 16: Data Handling
6. Statistics (on top of Chap 16): Dot Diagrams, Stem-and-Leaf Diagrams, and Mean, Median, Mode
- Go through the worksheets & homework that were assigned
- Read the textbooks
- Practice questions in the Workbook
- For problem sums, go through the variety of questions presented in the workbook
- Ask your teacher to clarify doubts - in person or via electronic means (e.g. email, facebook)
- Do NOT leave your revision to last minute, as your 'helpline' may not be available at all times.
Below is the topics tested for Science:
For Geography, We will be tested on:-Maping