The following were discussed during Mon, 25 June CE lesson:
i) Opinions / Feedback for first 6 months at SST
- Punctual and bring an enjoyable book for reading period(s)
- Present for all lessons
- Participate positively
iii) School-Parents' Meeting: Wed, 27th June
- Mr. Hiap and Ms. Zhao met with most parents to provide feedback about your study methods, habits, how you fared compared with the mean / median for Sec 1. Both of us enjoyed meeting with your parents and
- Do check your parents sign on the Report Slip.
- Review and clarify the areas of difficulty that you are facing.
- Minimize distractions with the objective to improve your foundation.
iv) Any Other Business (AOB)
- Discipline Issues
- Latecoming Issues
- Use of proper language as an SST student and as an individual.
v) E.Q vs I.Q: Having Emotional Quotient is more important than having a high Intelligence Quotient (IQ).