- ADMT group work in googledoc, with your assigned group mate
- Chinese ( for those who did not finish ) your composition 《一个有趣的朋友》
- Maths worksheet ( for those who did not do )
- Maths notes Ex 4 and 5
- English download https://docs.google.com/a/s2012.sst.edu.sg/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=czIwMTIuc3N0LmVkdS5zZ3xlbmdsaXNofGd4OjJlNjNmODVhMDM4YjYwZmU and do. Drop in SST server (CAN ONLY BE DONE WHEN YOU ARE IN SCHOOL)
- History do your inferences in textboxs in your slides.
- I & E group and individual reports
- IRS report justification, post the final confirmed report on your OWN IRS blog.
I reckon most of us actually did well according to all our results in all our level tests. It's just disappointing about the fact that we actually could have achieved more. We COULD have.
In just another month, or rather, 4 weeks (28 days), our END OF YEAR exams (EOY) would have to be taken. Use your time wisely, don't waste much time anymore. We all have the same amount of time each day, each month, each year, but why are other people able to achieve more than us? Because they out their hearts into it. They use their time appropriately. I'm not saying that we all use our time inappropriately, but, perhaps, we could have done something better, than what we have done in the past. September holidays, although quite short, would be a time we can all reflect on a actions. What we could have done better, or what could have been done, and how would you improve from here? It's not too late for those who want to pull up their socks. It's never too late. So make a difference NOW.